The finding shows the love of a dog or cat helps women living with HIV/AIDS stay focused and healthier, as well as providing companionship. Read the full article here.
Follow your instincts
- Avoid biting when a growl will do
- Enjoy the simple pleasures of a walk
- Be loyal, faithful and quick to forgive
- Sometimes it is best to just sit close and listen
- Keep digging until you find what you want
- Accept all of life’s treats with gratitude
- Life is short, pet often
- Ran and play daily
- Love unconditionally
Our dogs provide so much for us; why not treat them to a day that is all about them? They will enjoy a wonderful walk where they can look for the hidden bones along the path; lucky winners will receive a canine spa package. Excellus BCBS and United Health Services have donated water stops just for them!
After the walk, it is time to let the games begin, the popular musical mats– this time with 2 areas to play! There will be contests, demonstrations, vendors and all sorts of surprises. We know you will want to make a day of it and we don’t want you to be hungry, so Outback Steakhouse, Starbucks and Frito-Lay will be there!